Marriott is offering a week-long promotion with discounts and other offers.
The marriott off-peak calendar 2021 is a page that shows all the Marriott Award Redemption discounts and offers. It also includes other promotions like 9+ other offers, one week only.
One-Week-Only Marriott Award Redemption Discount And 9+ Other Offers
on October 6, 2021 by Gary Leff
For the week of October 7–14, Marriott has brought back its “Week of Wonders” deals. There are some reasonable hotel prices, as well as incentives for points purchases, such as 2000 extra points for some, a discount on mattresses and robes, and bonuses for points purchases.
The most important factor here is reduced free night award pricing, with over half of Marriott’s hotels offering ‘off-peak’ redemption prices when you spend your points in the next week… However, you must act quickly to get the benefits.
- Most hotels provide a 25% discount. The 25% off is a discount off the full cost, so it won’t save you as much as the best rate you might find elsewhere, but it should still be a good bargain at about 70% of Marriott hotels that are participating for stays through January 17, 2022.
“Availability is very restricted while supplies last,” the deal conditions state. It’s not by chance that the incredibly modifier exists.
There’s also a 15% discount on all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Latin America.
- With a stay, co-brand cardholders get 2000 extra points. The deal is only valid for new reservations made between October 7 and 14, 2021 (so you may need to cancel and rebook an existing reservation to qualify for the price) for stays ending on November 21, 2022. The bonus may only be earned once, and registration is needed. This item is worth $13.
- Redemptions are up to 33% discount. Off-peak redemption rate is offered at over 4000 hotels (about half of the Marriott portfolio). During this week, dates that were previously priced as regular or peak will be reclassified as off-peak. However, it is only good for stays in October. It’s almost as though Bonvoy was concerned that the offer could really help someone.
That’s a big cry from last year’s week of discounts, when 90 percent of hotels were priced off-peak and stays were permitted until at least November.
- Points bought with a bonus On purchases of 2000 or more points, ordinary members will get a 50% bonus, while elite members will receive a 55 percent bonus. A 55% bonus translates to $0.008 per point, which is still somewhat more than I think they’re worth.
- Marriott homeshares get triple points. During the one-week promotion period, reservations at Marriott’s Homes & Villas will earn you quadruple points.
- The Escape To Luxury Package is valid for stays of two or more nights at participating EDITION, St. Regis, and Ritz-Carlton hotels until January 17, 2022, and includes a $300 folio credit that must be used on items other than room rate and fees. The deal is also available throughout Asia Pacific at JW Marriott, W, and Luxury Collection hotels. The discount is only available for hotels in the United States and Canada from Thursday through Sunday.
- Offers from partners Offers will be made. “deals from United, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Cruise with Points, and rental car providers Hertz® in the United States and SIXT outside the United States,” according to the website.
- For every $200 spend on Marriott goods such as bathrobes and mattresses, you’ll get a $50 Marriott gift card. Of course, discounts on mattresses and bedding are frequent.
- Select Away baggage is 30% off. The bags are nice in my opinion, but they are usually expensive for what they are. A 30% discount is excellent since they are normally overpriced for what they are. Away has worked with a number of companies (including Chase right now), and they’ve spent a lot of money on marketing.
- Experiential Auctions are a new kind of auction. As with all such things, the Marriott Moments on offer are very unique possibilities for the appropriate (though sometimes restricted) audience.
They’re promoting a golf clinic in Las Vegas that includes a meet and greet with Collin Morikawa prior to playing 18 holes; a virtual visit with Wayne Mackie to review plays from last year’s NFL season to go over close calls; commission a piece by artist Peter Tunney; and a private villa dinner served by the executive chef of the JW Marriott Venice Resort.
There are many options available. While none of them are very interesting in and of themselves, a couple will be strategically helpful to certain readers. A couple of them have the potential to be exceptional if the conditions weren’t so restricted.
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Leave a Reply
The marriott card is a hotel rewards program that offers discounts and other offers. This week, Marriott is offering 10% off award redemption for stays through September 30th.
- marriott bonvoy points value
- how to put an offer on a house
- marriott reservations