The celebrity Eclipse is a luxury yacht that will be sailing around the world in 2023. It’s being designed by the same company that created the Titanic and it will have a crew of 100 people.
The celebrity eclipse refurbishment is a cruise ship that will be sailing from Los Angeles in 2023. It has been announced by the company Celebrity Cruises.
Celebrity Eclipse will return to Los Angeles in 2023, according to Celebrity Cruises.
From late September to early December, the cruises will visit Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, and Puerto Vallarta in Mexico, as well as Catalina Island, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and San Francisco in California, and Astoria, Oregon.
San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge (Photo courtesy of Celebrity Cruises)
A new itinerary has been introduced by the cruise company, which includes stops in Cabo San Lucas and San Diego, as well as a new port in La Paz, Mexico. Passengers will be able to enjoy secluded beach coves, animal viewing, and water sports while on this cruise.
Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo stated, “Our Pacific Coast itineraries are jam-packed with historic locations, fascinating cultural encounters, and Celebrity’s trademark onboard luxury experiences.” “There’s so much to see and do on both the West Coast and aboard our lovely Celebrity Eclipse, making it a holiday with something new and interesting to look forward to every day.”
MORE: Celebrity Cruises Announces Alaska Itinerary for 2023
The following are some of the highlights of Celebrity Eclipse’s Los Angeles season in 2023:
- Sailings to San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and San Diego for seven nights, giving you the chance to sample the region’s renowned wines and gourmet food.
- A seven-night Mexican Riviera itinerary that includes visits in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, La Paz, and Puerto Vallarta.
- A new six-night itinerary includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas and a trip to San Diego.
- A six-night repositioning cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles, including stops in Victoria, British Columbia, Astoria, Oregon, and San Francisco.
Eclipse of Celebrities (Photo courtesy of Celebrity Cruises)
The Retreat, an elite ship-within-a-ship complex with its own lounge, restaurant, and concierge service, is located aboard the Celebrity Eclipse. A large Resort Deck, The Lawn Club with actual grass, Concierge Class and AquaClass suites, and a complete spa are among the ship’s other features.
Wifi, beverages, and gratuities are included in the cruise price on all Celebrity cruises (excluding those to the Galapagos Islands).
On October 14, 2021, the general public may book these Celebrity Eclipse sailings for 2023.
READ NEXT: In Early 2023, Disney will sail from five U.S. cruise ports.
The celebrity eclipse cabins to avoid is a cruise that will sail from Los Angeles in 2023. It will be the first time ever for this luxury cruise ship to visit the United States.
- celebrity eclipse 2023
- celebrity eclipse itinerary
- celebrity eclipse itinerary 2021
- celebrity eclipse cruises 2022
- celebrity eclipse location