The Tokyo Roundtrip Business Class Award flight from Honolulu to San Francisco is one of our favorites, but the cost makes it a bit difficult for some. Now, as you may have read in an earlier blog post about this award option, if you book your flights by November 5th and pay with Miles from American Airlines’ AAdvantage program or British Airways’ Avios program before December 31st 2018 (11:59pm ET) then there are no taxes on the award!
The “flights to tokyo japan” is a award alert that has been released by British Airways. The award flight will cost $1,250 and the trip will last for 4 days.
Award Alert: From 85,000 Miles Roundtrip in Business Class to Tokyo
on January 13, 2022 by Gary Leff
Award travel on United Airlines business class between the United States and Tokyo is available. From Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Denver, saver awards for two or more people are available practically every day until the end of the year. Thrifty Traveler’s premium flight bargain alert service was the first to notice this offer.
Japan’s borders will remain blocked until the end of February. At that moment, Omicron will hopefully be on the decrease, and they’ll consider reopening. I can’t wait to go back for more delicious sushi.
Flights between Los Angeles and Tokyo are wide open March 4 – December 13.
Flights between San Francisco and Tokyo are wide open March 4 – December 13.
Flights between Denver and Tokyo are wide open April 17 – December 13.
Polaris lounges are available to United business class passengers. The Polaris lounges at Newark, San Francisco, Houston, Chicago O’Hare, and Washington Dulles have reopened. Prior to the commencement of this award period, Los Angeles should reopen.
Newark’s United Polaris Lounge
While all three flights are often flown by Boeing 787-9 planes, the Los Angeles trip will almost always have United’s Polaris business class seat, while the other two itineraries will typically utilize their older business class seat (that still, at least, has the new bedding).
Seat in United Polaris Business Class
Saks Bedding for United Polaris Business Class
Here are some options for making a reservation:
- United MileagePlus, a Chase transfer partner, costs 70,000 miles each way for these flights sans fuel fees (usually instant, though not always).
- Without fuel fees, ANA Mileage Club costs just 85,000 miles roundtrip for this journey. They are an American Express Membership Rewards transfer partner, but transfers may take up to 48 hours, and there’s no assurance that the room will be available when your points arrive.
- Air Canada Aeroplan is a Chase, Capital One, American Express, and Bilt transfer partner and costs 75,000 miles each trip without fuel fees.
- Avianca Lifemiles costs 75,000 miles per trip without fuel fees in most cases, however there are exceptions, and is a transfer partner for Amex, Citi, Capital One, and Brex.
I wouldn’t bank on Cherry Blossom season this year, but July can be fun, and perhaps the course of the epidemic will alter enough that we’ll be dealing with things more seasonally after the next few months (in a much better way).
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Watch This Video-
- business class flights
- florida tickets round trip
- cheap flight to california