Accor Hotels and Fever, the first global loyalty platform with its own token, have announced a partnership that will allow members to earn more points for every stay. The new partnership will offer all Accor hotels access to Fever’s 20 million-strong community of rewards-seekers looking for opportunities like this one in exchange for cryptocurrency that can be used across multiple hospitality platforms including Airbnb.
The “accor partner privilege” is a new partnership that has been created between the Accor hotels and Fever. The partnership will allow members to earn even more experiences with their loyalty cards.
WHY IT RATES: Members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program may now exchange points for experiences in 50 cities across the globe, with another 50 on the way. – Associate Writer Lacey Pfalz
Accor, a worldwide leader in hospitality, and Fever, the top global live-entertainment discovery platform that helps more than 60 million people each week find the finest experiences in their city, have announced a strategic alliance today to expand their reach in the experiential industry. This partnership intends to expand the breadth of digital services available to ALL-Accor Live Limitless members throughout the year, allowing them to access brand-new experiences such as immersive exhibits, interactive theater, candle-lit classical performances in gorgeous settings, festivals, and more.
This new destination-based service will complement ALL’s current ticketing access, which covers important sports events (PSG matches, French Open, Rolex Paris Masters, etc. ), culinary festivals (Taste Paris, London, Sao Paulo), and iconic concerts at the Accor Arena Paris. These are appropriate for a night out, a weekend with friends and family in your city, or a trip to another country.
ALL members may easily book and get confirmation on www.all.com or the ALL app, either with ALL Reward points or by paying with a credit card and earning incremental ALL points. Accor and Fever’s relationship will strengthen the Group’s Augmented Hospitality strategy by providing even more services and incentives.
According to Mehdi Hemici, Accor’s Chief Loyalty & Partnership Officer Accor: “We want to give our loyalty members – whether during their day-to-day lives or during vacations – the chance to easily reserve experiences at any time in the heart of the city they’re in. As well as accessing numerous events and enjoying life to the full, they will be able to use their points to make reservations earning even more in the process! Fever’s expertise will enable ALL– Accor Live Limitless to offer its members the best possible experiences. At launch, we have iconic destinations already live such as New York, Paris, Singapore or London. This new service will also appeal to new members who will find our program even more attractive. This is further proof that the Group’s operations extend beyond the walls of its properties once again underlining our Augmented Hospitality strategy.”
“We are pleased to be able to provide thousands of our handpicked experiences from across the globe to the whole Accor loyalty program community,” said Ignacio Bachiller Ströhlein, co-founder and CEO of Fever. This partnership will not only allow millions of people to experience cities as natives would, but it will also further our aim to democratize access to culture and entertainment.”
Fever provides adventures all around the world. (Photo courtesy of Accor)
Our first 50 cities are as follows:
– Adelaide – Atlanta – Auckland – Barcelona – Berlin – Birmingham – Bordeaux – Boston – Brisbane – Bristol – Brussels – Chicago – Dallas – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai – Dubai –
– Lille – Lisbon – Liverpool – London – Los Angeles – Lyon – Madrid – Manchester – Marseille – Melbourne – Mexico City – Miami – Munich – Nantes – New York – Nice – Paris – Perth – Porto – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse – Toulouse
– Rio de Janeiro – San Francisco – Sao Paulo – Seattle – Seville – Singapore – Sydney – Toulouse – Valencia – Vienna – Washington DC – Zurich – Rio de Janeiro – San Francisco – Sao Paulo – Seattle – Seville – Singapore – Sydney – Toulouse – Valencia – Vienna – Washington DC – Zurich
ACCOR PRESS RELEASE SOURCE
The “accor silver benefits” is a new partnership between Accor and Fever that offers even more experiences to its members. The company has created a unique set of discounts and privileges for the members, in order to provide them with an unforgettable stay.
- accor live limitless
- accor airline rate
- how much is an accor point worth
- how much does it cost to become an accor member
- accor points calculator