Easter is a great way to introduce children to the story of Jesus and to celebrate the new life of spring. It is also a very popular occasion to spend time with our families. With this Easter Quiz for kids with 20 multiple choice questions about Easter, you can test your knowledge and maybe even learn a thing or two.
Grab a pen, paper and a bag of mini eggs and get ready to play our fun Christmas quiz for the kids!
HOW TO PLAY AN EASTER QUIZ FOR KIDS WITH LOTS OF OPTIONS:
There are 20 Easter questions, all with multiple-choice answers. Choose the answer that seems right to you. Try to answer all 20 questions, then click the link at the bottom of the quiz to see the answers. Don’t cheat!
Get ready to jump!
Photo cover: TimothySKing
Fun Easter Quiz
Happy Easter Bunny… (Image: DaPuglet)
1. Does Easter take place on the same day every year?
(a) Yes) at night
Only in leap years.
2. Why are eggs usually associated with Easter?
a) They are a good source of protein.
b) They symbolize the new season. c) You
can use any Christmas chocolates.
d) Because they are super cute.
3. Here’s a question for the kids’ quiz on Easter: what’s the name of the game where you look for Easter eggs and put them in a basket?
hide and seek
) Easter egg hunt
4. What kind of hat is traditionally made and decorated for a special Easter parade?
a) Egg hat
) Rabbit hat)
5. What kind of goodies do you make during Mardi Gras?
) Turkey dinner
6. What is the religious term for the 40 days before Easter?
(a) February) Dry
7. What kind of cake-like rolls are eaten at Easter?
a) Rainbow Bagel)
Dinosaur Egg Puddingd
) Hot Crisscross Buns
8 This is a tough question for an Easter quiz for kids! How many countries in the world celebrate Christian Easter?
a) 38 countries b)
52 countries c)
95 countries d)
9. True or false: Easter Island is a real place in the world.
Rainbow eggs for Easter (Image: Stephanie Lamphere)
You’re halfway through our fun Easter quiz. Keep it up, you’re doing great!
10. Name a traditional Easter cake decorated with 12 marzipan balls?
a) Signal Cake b)
11 No Easter quiz is complete without the Easter Bunny! But what other animal is commonly found around Easter?
12. Which of these days is NOT a holy day of the week?
a) Maundy Thursday b)
Good Friday c) Holy Saturday d)
13. The first day of Holy Week celebrates the coming of Jesus to Jerusalem; on what animal?
14) What does the Bible call the food eaten on Maundy Thursday?
a) The great feast
. b) The first feast. c)
The last supper. d) The
15 The President of the United States traditionally holds a famous Easter gathering in front of the White House on Capitol Hill in Washington. What is it called?
16th best question for an Easter quiz for kids (I bet the adults don’t know). In the movie Hop, what is E.B.’s dream job?
(a) The carrot grower
. Soap opera actor
. Drummer in a rock band.
17. What is a modern digital “Easter egg”?
a) A message, image or artifact hidden in a video game or movie.
b) A secret reference to Jesus in a movie that is not from Eastern Europe.
c) A DVD is egg-shaped, not round.
d) A bug in a video game or digital movie.
18. In France, every Easter Monday, the people of O make a giant Easter omelet that is served to more than 1 000 people. How many eggs are broken in the giant pan?
Traditional red eggs (Image: Jim Candias)
19. In most places, eggs are painted in the colors of the rainbow, but which country has only red Easter eggs?
(a) Italy (b)
20. Which of these famous rabbits appears in the Disney classic?
a) Peter Rabbit. b)
Roger Rabbit. c)
And that’s it! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ANSWER PAGE
MORE QUIZING WITH THE Stamps.com PAS
Do you call yourself a Disney fan? How many questions can you answer in our really tough Disney quiz?
Only the smartest get full marks in our Harry Potter quiz!
Quiz on country music, all the singing and dancing.
How many songs can you quote from the musical “Hamilton” on Disney+?
Merry Christmas is for children only.
A Christmas Movie Quiz.
Look at our family contributions:
All you need to know is that you can fly with a baby or young child.
21 different things to do in London with a young child.
A caravan trip with a small child? It’s doable – and it’s incredible!
How much does it cost to go to Disneyland?
The most affordable way to book your Disneyland vacation.
Two weeks in Orlando is the best route.
The most child-friendly village on Lake Garda
Where to buy the best Disney and Star Wars merchandise in the UK?
Why a baby’s honeymoon is important and where she should go.
The best books about Disneyland
name that christmas movie quiz with answers,fun triviachristmas movies,christmas movie quiz picture round,christmas movie quiz free,christmas movie quiz for kids,family christmas quiz,christmas movie quiz buzzfeed,general christmas movie trivia